- B.S., Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of Tennessee,
- M.S., Geological Sciences, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1990
Adaptation Work and Employment Highlights:
Claire Zucker is the Program Director for the Water, Environmental, and Energy Solutions (WEES) Initiative under the University of Arizona's Technology and Research Initiative Fund (TRIF). She also works with the Water Resources Research Center, which is both a University Extension unit and one of 54 federally designated water institutes across the country. The WEES program works to strengthen University of Arizona's research, industry partnering, and interdisciplinary collaborations.
Prior to working at UA she was the Sustainability Program Director at Pima Association of Governments (PAG). During her 23 years at PAG she worked extensively with municipalities, agencies, business, non-profits and citizens with a focus on the interface between environmental resource management and urban planning.
- Interdisciplinary Problem-Solving
- Planning and Land Use
- Program Evaluation
- Public Policy and Governance
- Stakeholder Engagement and Outreach
- Sustainability Options and Infrastructure
- Water Conservation, Supply, and Demand
- Water Quality and Wastewater