- Ph.D., Hydrology and Water Resources, University of Arizona, 1999
- B.S. Soils, University of Maryland
- B.A., History of Science, University of Maryland
- CNH-L Coupled Networks in Urbanized Landscapes: Linking Ecosystem Services and Governance for Water Sustainability
- Strengthening Resilience of Arid Region Riparian Corridors: Ecohydrology and Decision-Making in the Sonora and San Pedro Watersheds
- Collaborative Research: WSC-Category 3 - Climate and Population Change and Thresholds of Peak Ecological Water: Integrated Synthesis for Dryland Rivers
- USGS Powell Center - Potential Impacts of Prospective Climate Change on Groundwater Recharge in the Western United States
- J.G. Duan, Y. Bai, F. Dominguez, E. Rivera, T. Meixner, 2017. Framework for incorporating climate change on flood magnitude and frequency analysis in the upper Santa Cruz River. Journal of Hydrology, 549, 194-207.
- Meixner, T., A.H. Manning, D.A. Stonestrom, D.M. Allen, H. Ajami, K.W. Blasch, A.E. Brookfield, et al. Implications of projected climate change for groundwater recharge in the western United States, Journal of Hydrology 534: 124-138, 2016.
- Ajami, H., T. Meixner, F. Dominguez, J. Hogan, and T. Maddock. Seasonalizing mountain system recharge in semi-arid basins: Climate change impacts. Ground Wate 50: 585–597, 2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2011.00881.x.
- Stromberg, J.C., K.E. McCluney, M.D. Dixon, and T. Meixner. Dryland riparian ecosystems in the American Southwest: Sensitivity and resilience to climatic extremes, Ecosystems DOI: 10.1007/s10021-012-9606-3, 2012.
- Ajami, H., P.A. Troch, T. Maddock III, T Meixner, and CJ Eastoe (2011) Quantifying mountain block recharge by means of catchment-scale storage-discharge relationships Water Resour. Res., doi:10.1029/2010WR009598, 2011.
- Ecology and Restoration
- Fire Management
- Transboundary Water
- Water Conservation, Supply, and Demand
- Water Quality and Wastewater