- Ph.D,. Applied Economics, Washington State University, 2004
- M.S., Statistics, Washington State University, 2004
- M.A., Economics, Dehli School of Economics, 1997
- B.A., Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, 1994
- IRAP: Integrating Climate Information and Decision Processes for Regional Climate Resilience
Selected adaptation citations:
- Cory, D. and T. Rahman, 2013. Environmental Justice and Federalism. Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar Publishing. 224 pp.
- Rahman, T., R. Mittelhammer, and P. Wandschneider, 2011. Measuring quality of life across countries: A multiple indicators and multiple causes approach. Journal of Socio-Economics, 40(1): 43-52.
- Rashid, D.A., L. Smith, and T. Rahman, 2011. Determinants of Dietary Quality: Some evidence from Bangladesh. World Development, 39(12): 2221-2231.
- Rahman T., M. Kohli, S. Megdal, J. Moxley, and S. Aradhyula, 2010. Determinants of environmental noncompliance by public water systems. Contemporary Economic Policy, 28(2): 264-274.
- Cory, D., and T. Rahman, 2009. Environmental justice and enforcement of Safe Drinking Water Act: The Arizona arsenic experience. Ecological Economics, 68: 1825-1837.
- Assistant Professor and Assistant Specialist, AREC, University of Arizona, 2004- 2010
- Research Associate, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi, 1998- 1999
- Visiting Researcher, World Bank, Washington DC, 2013-2014
- Consultant, DECRG, World Bank, Washington DC, 2012-Present
- Visiting Professor, Law and Economics, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Norway, 2011
- Consultant, World Institute for Development Economics Research, Finland, Dec 2004-Feb 2005
- International and Development
- Program Evaluation
- Public Health
- Public Policy and Governance
- Resource Economics
- Stakeholder Engagement and Outreach
- Vulnerability Assessment