- M.S., Agricultural Economics, West Virginia University, 1993
- B.S., Farm and Ranch Management/Ag Economics, University of Wyoming, 1987
Selected adaptation projects:
- Measuring ecosystem services and socio-economic benefits provided by adaptive management on Southwestern rangelands.
Publications related to adaptation:
- Brewer, Joseph P., J.G. Hiller, T. Teegerstrom, and S. Burke, 2016. A primer: Extension, Indian land tenure and rangeland limitations. Rangelands, 38(1): 16-22.
- Ward, R., T. Teegerstrom, and J. Hiller, 2013. IRS tax rules and Native American producers: One size does not fit all, Choices, 28(2).
- Tronstad, R., T. Teegerstrom, and D. Osgood, 2004. The role of electronic technologies for reaching underserved audiences. ASSA invited paper for session titled, Implementation and Impact of Modern Electronic Technologies on Extension, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 86(3): 767-771.
- Natural Resources Management
- Resource Economics
- Tribal Adaptation and Science Support